Log In

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Felt very emotional and depressed today and dont know how to get rid of it. Emo, very very emo... Sitting on the wc for dont know how long and thinking for nothing... all things just flashed through my mind non stop and i dont know why i just cannot stop thinking of it. I just dont why i like to think nonstop and think for pointless things. I just cannot focused on certain thing. I already told myself that is useless for me just to think and didnt do it. But after that i also keep thinking of it. Felt so frustrating when the boss said my design are so 'dead', tell me to 'twist' a bit. And i realised that when i use this kind of design, she rejected but can on other people. Felt so helpless... What thing can i do or handle it better? Why im so useless and stupid? Talk with mom ,cried and felt sooo relieved. I dont remember when the last time i cried? Felt so calm listening to her warm voice, pulled me out of the dark.Thank you,mom, miss you so much...

2 comments:

  1. hey u ok not..??
    o.o i never see u cry b4 no matter how bad the situation is,
    anyhow, dont give yourself so much pressure la ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really hard to imaging @.@

    like what u said before, go out for a walk maybe will inspire you!

    ReplyDelete