Log In

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Start From Zero

I now believed that when something is going to end, there's something new is waiting for you.
Its a life cycle. You see, last friday was the last day of my internship. Happy right? But my hard disk crashed at the same day!! And all my staff are inside there!! I really really really regret that i didn't backup them. All of my things are gone...My pictures...my music...wtf !!! Stupid hard disk!!! I spent almost 500 ringgit to get new internal hard disk and external hard disk. But luckily the internal hard disk spoiled now not when i get until sem 6 while doing my final project. And now, i need to get start from zero and research for those document that i lost, my memories...

1 comment:

  1. anyway, long long time din leave comment here ler, guy, + oil ya...me will alway stand by ur side..everthing will be fine , ok...

    ReplyDelete