Log In

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Friday, January 8, 2010

Newbie here...

My first blog!
hmm...what to write?
Actually before this is someone(guess who?)who want me to write blog
and i dont want,so she writes for me. -_-'''
Honestly, i always wanted to write blog since long time ago...
but scare...
what to scare??
im always scare of something...
im a very quiet and always dont know how to express,
got anything just keep quiet,
i guess because of my father genetic...
Actually, i have many things to say and want to shout out loud...
Guess what, i m a fan of miss evonne,
miss wendy,
and timothytiah!
Everytime i read their blog,
can feel their joy or sadness, it is fun!
So now on, i will talk about me,
myself,
everything...

11 comments:

  1. that mean below all no u write de lol~then the title of 'the senior "is u write de ma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mean u friend she like boy and gal lol~~coz the senior can know is write the gal senior .and another want is say she wanna to have bf~haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one who wrote this blog be4 is a girl,and she helped someone to write de...and who r u?do u have blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sori ~i think u dont knoe me~i dont haveblog o~but i like to c other ppl blog~and i like to c ppl love relationship coz can feel how sweet and hapi they are ~then how about u love relationship~got lover or gf?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no and i think not the time yet...i think my target is very high gua(joking)...haiya,who want me la???

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe got some1 like u ~but just u dont know onli~maybe u observe around u got any1 who will corcern u,like to talk to u~but no the classmate talking la,care about u,and when u fell unhapi or sometime coz some1 then will say sori to u and care wat u think,u gor any gal that they always say u and her~like lover or something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish country u are~?i am staying at america o~u sure u know me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. u read my blog but u don know i am which country? and the talking way of u is just like locals,doesnt seen ur staying at america...

    ReplyDelete
  9. sori~tis is my gf type want la~she is malaysian~no my~she just come america onli~she very busybody want la~sori~for distrubing u~

    ReplyDelete