Log In

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

    Again, just my lovely cousin Miss Joe and me. For me, it's all of the sudden. When I'm decided to sit still at my workplace to continue my works after long time convincing myself. But a message from her destroyed my plan. Joe: Poco Homemade? And me: SURE! Did I forget something? Na...play first! 
Poco Homemade, if it is your first time go there, you really have to do some research how to get there, or an easy way, catch on a taxi. If you're lucky if the taxi driver know the place, if not, the taxi driver will drive you around inside the residential area for finding this cute little hidden cafe house, which will cost you a lot. Lucky us, count on a 'tak berapa lengkap punya‘ map, found it with the help of the taxi driver. 


Miss Joe with her little traveling note and map. She good in planning where to go, 
and she will always know places which is nice to play and take pictures. 


Cozy and home feel interior. 


The dessert we ordered. I ordered a tofu cheese cafe and a green tea soy. 
Not bad, suitable for them who like not-too-sweet food.


We leaved our signature on the guest book. 
And they got a lot of adorable handmade items for sale.
such as bags, passport holders,brooch, keychains, etc.


Fascinating decoration are all around the cafe house. 



Pictures of both of us. 



3 comments: