Log In

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Expensive Toy

        Finally, I bought a DSLR for myself a few days ago. Of course, I bought it with some of my savings. No secure for paying cash, so have to borrow Miss Joe’s credit card. And of course best moment should spend with best buddy. I had my first camera! So excited until I even think of hugging it when I’m sleep. Yet, I will love it as it is my child. We stopped by at Starbuck to have some rest and get some drinks. Shit Miss Joe, I can't have some drinks because of flu. All are coffees and cold drinks, so I have to restraint from getting worst. So tempting...
While I'm playing with my new toy, Miss Joe also played with her toy, instant camera. It’s just so toy… And a special thing about it is once you snap, the picture straight away comes out, and you just have to wait for a few second for the image to come out. It’s my first time to play with the instant camera so it’s look magical for me. ==’ The instant camera is something like lomo camera. You will feel very exciting when waiting for the image. But the thing is the instant film so expensive and we are so careful for what we take, so we will not waste the film.
  


 Miss Joe's Expression when waiting the image to come out...


So tempting....

 So bad I'm having flu and sore throat...


 ^w^

1 comment:

  1. gong xi ya en,cn get ur new toy..i waiting it for long long time......T.T

    ReplyDelete