Log In

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Westlife Gravity Tour Concert

Westlife!Westlife!Westlife!Westlife!Westlife!Westlife!Westlife!Westlife!.....
 This is the name that we yelled that night!
That's right! They are Westlife! Its their Gravity Tour 2011 Concert. Real Westlife standing in front of us and not in the TV screen! Love them since i was in primary school, they're my sis's idol not me, but I love their songs so much. Every songs! Kind of sad when 5 became 4...but its okay, they are always awesome anyhow. Went there with Joe. Bought the affordable free seat ticket. So thrilled to sit in my very first concert! So worth it although they sang for just 2 hours but I can really felt that their voices really great and its like playing CD. We didn't eat anything before the concert because we scare that the traffic will jam and this Friday night. We scare we can't make it on time, so we reached there earlier, but Westlife started sing at 9 o clock instead of 8.30. Duh... but we forgave them. Big stars are like this one la...

Not bad, Westlife still so popular after all there years, and we will always love you! <3

 


 Awesome band!

 Other than Westlife, the thing I really like is their lighting. I love the way they mix the different colors of lights to create a, i would call them lovely ambient. Now I can feel the different between you see them on the spot and the TV screen. I glad that I went to see their live concert.

 Cute outfits and sorry to say that they really good in cover other's singer songs.
They sang Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Daughtry's songs that night.


 Super love this moment! They're singing [You Rise Me Up] and we all turn up our phone flash or light. And its like thousand of stars twinkling inside the stadium! I believed that this is not fresh in the concert because so many people was doing that. But that was my first time, so I really do enjoy it. That's really cool for me and happy that I can experienced that in their concert. :)

Anchor outfits and last song. 
Look forward to their next concert!


No comments:

Post a Comment