Log In

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2010 End Soon


This Friday gonna be the Business Practice examination, so many to read and remember! And next Thursday will be the critic before December holiday. FML><' Shit! Hate critic session so much although it keeps pushing and forcing you to do IT...Will go to Melacca for two days one night with Miss Joe on Saturday, really hope that we will make it because I really looking forward to go to Melacca long time ago. I want to visit Melacca so badly! Did I considered been to Melacca if I just went to A Farmosa? All the images of me about Melacca are just the zoo! And that time was my primary school year 6 trip! We just visited the zoo and that it…never went to other places of Melacca...so Miss Joe, don’t you dare ffk me! After that, it’s time for me to go back to my hometown but unfortunately it just less than 3 weeks time. I need to get back to KL to continue my final project. Hopefully can celebrate Christmas at somewhere else...

1 comment:

  1. 去红屋,鸡场街,很多人在那边拍照的。然后吃鸡贩粒,点心还有很多很多东西买。enjoy your trip there~~~reali a good place to go and shoot photo.

    ReplyDelete