Log In

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

So much to play!!!


Hmm…I admitted that I played a lot since the college holiday started. I have been many places that never been before. Levain Boulangerie Patisserie for tea time, after following the direction gave by a extremely retarded GPS. We went for a big round from KL to Cheras and finally went back to KL. Wtf!
Nice environment. The foods are not bad too. We tried the macaroons and the comment is too sweet and expensive. Its rm3.30 for a tiny little piece. I wanted to taste macaroon for long time ago. Watched them on the TV and pictures. It looks very adorable. But I felt disappointed when the things went not exactly as what you imagined. Its taste just like baked sugar. The macaroon immediately melted on your tongue.  But I’m glad I had taste another food that never taste before, before I died.
After that, we went for a walk in the area around the café. We found a chocolate factory. Its sell lots kind of chocolate. It’s all made in Malaysia. I bought a Curry flavor chocolate. You know what its taste like? It’s like you are eating the chocolate with the roti canai’s curry! Acceptable la~ Got Malaysian’s feel.
Pavilion always full of nice decoration when there’s an event. I like the Christmas decoration! I always do. And light painting@Lot 10 rooftop.


is it adorable?



Pictures of Nico|Wendy with the star shape Bokeh.



Then we playing with light on the rooftop of Lot 10.
 There's my failed wings!


No comments:

Post a Comment