Log In

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday is going to finish soon!!! =(

Hmm..let me flash back what I’m did within this holiday...




Visit Melacca for two days one night with Miss Joe...


PreChristmas outing with Evonne, Luppy and Annie...


Have a Japanese style lunch@Tao with Mr Bryan...


Christmas Whole Day outing with secondary school friends...


Celebration of Mr WeiXhine's advanced birthday...


Met with a secondary school friend Miss ShinRou which didn't meet for 2 years...


Full of joy and excitement i spent my time with my bunch of friends! But homeworks, I didn't touch it. Go out almost everyday! And now it's hard to get back into homework mode.Shit! Now I just can't wait for the 2011 New Year Countdown and then Chinese New Year!  I said before that if i manage to complete my project before CNY, I will go back to celebrate. If not, then I just stay at KL to finish and will not reunion with my family this year. Its my final year final semester after all. After finished diploma, continue study degree or work first, study overseas or find local college or U to continue  degree....haha... i haven decide....

No comments:

Post a Comment