Log In

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Click it click it! Thanks ;)

Monday, December 6, 2010

Due Date


Had a wonderful weekend with Steve and YeeAnn. A sudden hangout call made my homework day didn’t work. Originally, I planned to sit at home and do my homework and then YeeAnn asked whether want to hangout for movie, Sushi King and Starbuck. I can’t reject because it’s so tempting! Quite some time that I didn’t watch a movie. Just three of us. What an unusual combination.

We had our lunch+tea time at Sushi King. Salmon queen, our miss YeeAnn, she loves salmon so much. Beware of the sushi worms coming out through your brain... After that, we went for the movie,''Due Date''. At first I had no idea what is this movie about. And I heard that the cast is Robert Downey. Oh okay…I think this movie will be fine because all of his films are quite nice. Undeniable, the movie was really nice and hilarious. Two different worlds of men met together in a destined way and helping each other through loads of obstacle to get home to his pregnant wife in time for the birth of their first baby. Then we had our…I don’t know at Starbuck. I tried the hazelnut latte take away. I just can’t resist the packaging of the Christmas season cup. ;)



Me, YeeAnn and Steve




Sipping my hazelnut latte :p


Three of us,blur blur one with the magical christmas deco...

1 comment:

  1. ah ah ah ah ah ah AHHHHH

    movie

    sushi king

    starbuck....

    aiyor...enjoyable....

    ReplyDelete